MAMMOTH LINK LOVIN’
I am almost at the end of my Paleo Autoimmune Protocol and have been keeping track of my food re-introduction experiments and outcomes. This has been a really interesting process and has made me realise how important this is to do if you have an autoimmune disease or have a family history of one. The wrap-up post on my experience with the Paleo Autoimmune Protocol will go up later in the week so keep a lookout for it. If you missed the first one, you can check it out here..
BRISBANITES… If you haven’t already signed up for the next intake, check out the coolest group training in Brisbane and sign up for Pride Kettlebell & Cross Training’s 8 Week Revolution!
It’s got everything you’ll need to change your life for the better! Internationally recognised nutritional guide (WHOLE 9 PARTNERS), skills focussed training with emphasis on building strength, endurance and power, all in a friendly and supportive group environment.
Don’t wait it starts next week! Sign up today
to take your health and fitness to the next level!
Use your mind and expand your knowledge at any chance you get! There are so many fantastic free resources out there these days for self-education. Every time that I get in my car I will always load up a podcast for the journey so I can keep up to date with the latest research and listen to health and fitness experts discuss their points of view about a wide range of topics. Here are just SOME of my favourites…
The Paleo Solution
– Extremely informative and very funny, weekly podcast by Robb Wolf with co-host Greg Everett. They discuss all things Paleo with some Olympic Weightlifting thrown in there too.
Revolution Health Radio
– Chris Kresser is an integrative medicine practitioner. This podcast is a goldmine if you want to listen to in-depth discussions about cholesterol, heart disease, autoimmune diseases, thyroid issues and kids health.
– Diane is a Holistic Nutritionist specialising in Paleo nutrition, blood sugar regulation, food allergies/intolerances and digestive health. Her and her co-host Liz Wolfe put out a wonderful weekly podcast.
The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show
– Jimmy Moore would have to be the granddaddy of health podcasts! This man is truly amazing! Jimmy has produced over 600 episodes and has interviewed, well…. Almost everyone in the WORLD that you would possibly want to talk to about health and fitness related topics! (he also puts out 2 other podcasts – Ask The Low-Carb Experts & Low-Carb Conversations). You will NEVER run out of listening material with 600+ hours of awesomeness!
Ben Greenfield Fitness
– This is one for all of you endurance athletes! Ben talks about low-carb Paleo diets and how to best fuel for your workouts and races.
These are all available on iTunes
or you can download one of the great podcasting apps on your iPhone or Android. I use Stitcher
as I have found it to be one of the most user friendly ones out there. Happy learning!
If you aren’t already making and consuming bone broth regularly, you are missing out on ton of nutrients! Read up on why you should start adding this to your diet and how to make it here..
FOOD & DRINK
Just in case you missed it… One of our recipes made it onto FastPaleo.com
yay! Check out their site for some fantastic recipes and download their iPhone or Android app for your phone.
Happy Sunday Mammoth Mafia!
PALEO AUTOIMMUNE FOOD REINTRODUCTION →
← MAMMOTH LINK LOVIN'
Leave a Reply